Become a member of a unique and active community dedicated to the medical treatment, surgery, and captive care of the growing reptile and amphibian pet population, captive collections, and conservation of their wild counterparts.
Benefits of an ARAV Membership
- Journal of Herpetological Medicine and Surgery – Access to a published journal that delves into veterinarian’s experiences, case reports, and original research in reptile and amphibian care.
- Find-A-Vet – Members enjoy more ready access to patrons who visit our website in search of a practitioner.
- Herp Blerp – HB is our monthly electronic newsletter that keeps members up to date with information and announcements regarding the conservation, care, and academic efforts and opportunities in Herpetology.
- ARAV Annual Conference – Typically held in conjunction with ExoticsCon with AEMV and AAV or with AAZV, ARAV brings the best reptile and amphibian veterinarians in the field together to network and learn from each other. Enjoy reduced registration to this and to the ICARE conference held every other year in Europe!
- ARAV Members-Only Facebook Group – Our transnational members-only Facebook group allows you special access to engage with reptile and amphibian experts. Instantly ask questions and share in discussions with colleagues around the world.
- Join our professional network – Share in our network of like minded individuals who work together to better understand and care for reptiles and amphibians in captivity or the wild.