Learn More and Apply for an ARAV Grant Today!
ARAV is proud to announce there will be two separate Grants that applicants can apply for. Please note submission deadlines are different for each Grant so please read the details for each carefully.
- ARAV Research & Conservation Grant
- ARAV Conservation of Reptiles & Amphibians Grant
- Past Fund Recipients
Learn About How You Can Donate to the ARAV!
Our organization is able to continue its mission because of your support and generosity. By contributing to a campaign listed below, you’ll help ensure that our work continues. Online donations are quick and easy using our secure credit card transactions. We welcome donations of all sizes and payment plans – whether it’s a one-time gift, a monthly contribution or part of a matching gifts program.Donate Online
Congratulations to the 2022 Kevin Wright Memorial Grant Recipient
- “Characterizing ovarian dynamics and plasma hormone concentrations in two rock iguana species, rhinoceros iguanas (Cyclura cornuta) and Grand Cayman blue iguana hybrids (Cyclura lewisi x nubila).” Sean Perry & Mark Mitchell
Congratulations to the 2022 Conservation & Research Grant Recipients
- “Comparison of shell mineral content between captive and wild bred eastern indigo snakes (Drymarchon couperi).” Alex Mason & James Bogan
- “What Hatchling Turtles See: A Matter of Survival.” Robert Gammariello & Stephen Dunbar
- “Seasonal dynamics of Ophidiomyces ophiodiicola in free-ranging eastern copperheads.” Morgan Mark
- “Pre-release health screening of elongated tortoise (Indotestudo elongata) in Cambodia.” Paul P. Calle, Christel Griffioen & Pau Puigcerver
Congratulations to the NEW 2022 Conservation of Reptiles & Amphibians Grant Recipient
- “A tiny frog facing big problems: assessing population structure and landscape genetics at the range edge of a declining species.” Travis Rainey