Learn More About Student Memberships!
As a veterinary student interested in reptilian and amphibian medicine, becoming a member will give you the opportunity to closely collaborate with others who possess the same passion in the care, treatment and conservation of exotic animals. Take the opportunity to further enhance your education and kickstart your career.
Learn More About Technician/Nurse Memberships!
An ARAV Veterinary Technician/Nurse membership will give you the opportunity to closely collaborate with others who possess the same passion in the care, treatment and conservation of exotic animals. Take the opportunity to further enhance your education and network with other professionals in your field from all over the world.
Learn More About Student Chapters and How You Can Form One at Your School!
Per the ARAV by-laws, Student Chapters:
- May be formed by a group of five (5) or more students at a veterinary School, club or organization who are interested in reptilian and amphibian medicine and surgery.
- The point of contact can be designated as a specific student, a faculty representative or a designated officer in a club.
- Receives access to the Membership Directory, the ARAV Externship/Speaker database and one (1) complimentary student registration to the Annual Conference.
- For more information on forming a student chapter, please contact:
Colin McDermott, Educational Committee Chair
(For a full listing of all active ARAV student chapters, click the button above and without putting in any criteria, request a search)
Learn More About Financial Support and Sponsorship Applications!
- ARAV student chapters seeking financial support for events should review the Continuing Education Sponsorship Policies.
- Sponsorship Applications can be submitted online: ARAV Sponsorship Application Form.
COVID 19 Update: While we support student learning opportunities, please ensure that your event adheres to CDC guidelines as well as your local up-to-date COVID regulations and recommendations from your school and community.